Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Sporks-a-lot

It's always nice to be able to satisfy gearlust at an affordable price. One such instance is the Light My Fire Spork. This gizmo is a plastic fork/spoon/knife hybrid.

I like to carry a minimal amount of gear on backpacking trips so this new toy is a nice addition. Since the age of twelve I've made do with only a spoon. You can eat everything with a spoon that you can with a fork I preached. But heck, if you can carry a fork at no extra weight, why not? I've been a resister to the spork in the past because I couldn't justify paying $10-15 dollars for a single utensil. So when I saw the Light My Fire Spork over at BackpackingLight I was intrigued. When I saw that it's lighter, and it's cheaper: I bought. It's in the mail, free shipping too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home