Wednesday, November 02, 2005

"The only powder to get high on, falls from the sky."

I'm not sure if I really want to start this up but I'm going to give it a shot.

I admit it, I'm a gear junkie. No really, I have TONS of gear. Well, not tons, maybe only a single ton or so. I have enough stuff to completely outfit 3-4 people for a wide variety of conditions and sports. And guess what? I'm going to make public all new significant purchases. It's not healthy to continue hiding my actions from those who love me. Seriously, I'm not doing this to brag.

Yesterday, I bought a new snowboard off of SteepandCheap.com. It's a big honkin' Winterstick Severe Terrain and it's one of the oldest, most highly regarded boards on the market. One that's built for big mountain, hard charging riding. Paid $125 for a board that retails for $550. Ahhhhhh.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home